November 20, 2006

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ!!!


IN WHAT ORDER DO YOU BRUSH AND FLOSS, AND WHY?
Brush then floss, because I never gave it a moment's thought.
Brush then floss, b/c toothpaste says "brush and floss daily" and since I can't brush and floss at the same time, I assume it meant "brush THEN floss"
Floss then brush, b/c flossing loosens up the plaque between my teeth so my brush can scrub it away
Floss then brush, because flossing is by far the worst part of my nighttime routine and I like to get it out of the way
Brush only; flossing is bullshit
Other (please explain below)
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:31 AM

    What kind of a dentist is your cousin, anyway? He seems to have failed to convey to you any of the basics of dental hygiene.
    Flosses first,
    JD

    ReplyDelete