July 17, 2007

update

Writing a blog sure is hard. Perhaps I just haven't been pissed off enough lately. Here's a quick update on my boring life:

(1) I was recently shipped to North Carolina on a 4 month work assignment for a client.

(2) I was at the Pitchfork Music Festival last weekend. I stayed at the same hotel as De La Soul.

That's pretty much it.

Anyhoo, here's a good article about law firms. Maybe this will inspire me to finish my treatise on How To Become A Lawyer.

But probably not.

2 comments:

  1. Good article. Does this mean your firm may not fly in actors from California for the summer associate scavenger hunt this year? Ay de mi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Blog. Gen.,

    If you're still in NC, you should roll down to Wilmington at some point next weekend (July 27-29), as I will be drunk and on the beach the whole time with my friend Matt (the guy we went to the beach with in '04 and did shots of absinthe with). Call me up if you're interested in hanging out.

    Disgruntled A

    ReplyDelete