March 14, 2007

Breaking News

Well, I've spent the last 2 weeks with a severed internet connection and 2 house guests on an extremely prolonged visit. Aside from that, I've been working 99.9 hours a day lately and ASIDE FROM THAT, I ran out of things to say about six months ago. So, imaginary reader, my sincerest apologies.



To make it up to you, here's a little nugget my officemate sent me yesterday.



And on that note, I'm off to Vegas for a long weekend of drinking too much and waking up naked with a rubber ball in my mouth. Step aside, Butch.





powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

  1. Play the craps!!!

    But there's a catch:

    -Play during the day only.

    During the day, on my recent trip, I won a grand total of $600

    During the night, on my recent trip, I won a grand total of -$200.

    Using sophisticated mathematical techniques, I conclude the daytime is the best time to play craps, while nighttime is the best time to take a crap.

    ReplyDelete