November 24, 2007

Man it's a trip how the world keeps turnin'

If someone would have told me ten years ago-- as a high school senior-- that I'd be making well over a hundred thousand dollars a year as a 26 year old, I'd have been a little dubious.

And if someone would have told me one year ago-- as a Manhattan lawyer-- that I'd spend the lion's share of 2007 living in a shopping mall in Charlotte, North Carolina (and driving a Chevy Impala), I'd have been outright incredulous.

But if someone would have told me one week ago-- as a self-respecting human being-- that I'd spend the night before Thanksgiving backstage at an Evanescence concert?


Shit.

1 comment:

  1. For the life of me, I can't decide on whether Evanescence is hot, in a freak girl kind of way. Her music is absolutely unlistenable, though, fucking unlistenable.

    If you have to go to an Evanescence concert (and I'd like to know why you were there), it's probably better to be backstage than in front of the stage, having to listen to that fucking diarrhetic.

    ReplyDelete