November 11, 2006

The ol' mailbag

Loyal fan and longtime reader Algernon Krueger recently took time out of his busy schedule to write me a thought-provoking email. The subject of his email was "glorified pollinate" and boy did he have a lot to say!
Alvin says 'Heidi and I are reading machines'. Topping the list is Meg Whitman, the Chairman and CEO of eBay.
She is the Queen of boogie piano.
See how common life events became Blues slang.
A divine melange of flavours and mouth-melting textures that I couldn't rate more highly.
This dog says "What an amazing degustation menu that was! The last thing I want to do is freak the interviewer out. Most winners are in the two specific Blues categories, Traditional and Contemporary, but the.
Us Weekly reports that according to several sources the two have been split for close to two months.
I also make sure that my cape is long to create aerodynamic lift but short enough to show off my ass. This dog says "What an amazing degustation menu that was!
If you know what's good for you and your pet's jaded palate, you will enrol yourself in a dog food cookery class faster than it takes for Lindsay Lohan to break up with her newest boyfriend.
Thanks for writing, Algernon! As you know, I don't have time to respond to all my email, but I felt yours deserved a personal reply. First of all, I had no idea Meg Whitman, Chairman and CEO of eBay, was also the Queen of boogie piano. How interesting! And I would LOVE to know more about how common life events became Blues slang. PLEASE elaborate on this; I can't sleep for thinking about it!!

But let's get to the meat of your email. I've often wondered what dogs really think about the food we give them- and now I know! To be honest, I don't know what "degustation" means, but then again, I'm not exactly fluent in Dog!! In fact, I don't even own a dog (thanks to my bitch girlfriend). However, if I ever get one, I'll be sure to enroll in a dog food cookery class faster than...you know.

Thanks again for writing. Don't you dare lose my address!

ps. What's the deal with your cape? I hate to be judgmental, but that's pretty fucked up.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marge.

    Thanks for the fab painting of Yours Truly. I hung it on me wall. You're quite an artist. In answer to your question, yes, we do have hamburgers and fries in England. But we call French fries `chips'.

    Love, Ringo.

    PS: Forgive the lateness of my reply.

    ReplyDelete