October 17, 2006

Update

However sadly I may have failed, I have so far tried to make every one of my meager blog entries interesting in some way or another. All that ends now.

As part of my ongoing project to keep updating Certain Blogs without actually adding any substantive content, I've decided to display, in the right margin, the title and author of whatever book I'm currently reading. In doing so, my hopes are twofold:

(1) Perhaps one of my readers (now approaching double digits!) will recognize and have something insightful or snarky to say about whatever I'm reading, and will feel comfortable doing so. (This just occurs to me: I'm too dumb to program any sort of separate comment section for the current book thing. So go ahead, imaginary reader, and attach any book-related comments to whatever asisine blog entry about fast food or bodily functions I happen to have posted most recently.)

(2) Hopefully the knowledge that, on any given day, as many as 3 people might know what I'm reading will motivate me to read more books. It'd be awfully embarrassing if Debbie Does Dallas (Now a Major Motion Picture!) languished on my webpage for more than a couple of days.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I read a book once! I forget what is was about, though. Keep it up. I hear reading makes you totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This experiment is off to one hell of a start

    ReplyDelete